Sunday, March 2, 2008

Random blabbings.

I ought to find a smarter way to study.
See.. I only study 1 day before exams and although everytime it works but not to fullest extent.
A pass is just not good enough in NUS.

I find it harder to concentrate nowadays.
mind kept wandering..
readings too wordy and dry.
econs too technical and indigestible.
lit's just too painful to make sense of. luckily i've eugene to help me with take home assignments. he promised nothing below a B.
=)

Rainy weather didnt make things better.
I want my Ice Blended Mocha.
I'm just being total random & distracted over every small little things that's going on.
best part, im not even feeling sleepy or anything. i woke at 8am!
heh.

Crap. I know i'll be blogging at whichever blog soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home